Saturday, July 10, 2010

ABC's Of Me =)

ABC's of me


A. My air conditioner is set at: 70. And I still find my self being way to warm.

B. My bedroom theme is: No theme. One day

C. The car in my driveway is: 2002 Monte Carlo, 2001 Dodge Durango

D. My desk is: I have no desk

E. The exact time I wake up daily is: It differs

F. The first thing I wash in the shower is: I shampoo my hair first.

G. My garage is filled with: I have no garage

H. My house is: An apartment. We are working on getting a home

I. If you peeked inside my bedroom, you'd see: A cramped space.Queen size bed, a very large dresser, a crib, a changing table, a childs rocking chair, two tray tables with lamps on them.

J. My favorite juice is: no a big jusice person. But I do love Great Value brand Apple punch

K. The best part of my kitchen is: the cupboards. Nothing at all. Its small, its ugle.

L. The last person who visited my home was: My dad in June

M. The last piece of mail for me was: Credit card bill

N. My neighbors think I'm: I haven't met my neighbors

O. If you opened my fridge, you'd see: A huge case of diet coke, tons of other stuff too much to sit and list

P. My last house party was: The end of April when my girls came down from Michigan

Q. A quick meal I like to fix is: Hot dogs and mac n cheese

R. My favorite room of the house is: The living room I guess

S. The shampoo brand I use is: Tresseme(spelling) whoa

T. My largest television is: 55" Vizio. LCD, HD, 1080p. Its my third baby

U. Under my bed you will find: The bassinet and a vacuum sealer bag full of Alivia's baby clothes

V. The last time I vacumed was: A couple days ago

W. Looking out my window I see: My blinds are closed

X. I wish I had Xtra: MONEY

Y. My yard is: I only have a patio

Z. ZZZZZZzz my bedtime is: Never earlier than 10:30pm and I try to be in bed no later than 2:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment