Thursday, July 8, 2010

*:.:Oh To Be A 3 Year Old Again!:.:*


My daughter Alivia turned 3 May 14th. And I tell ya, its a riot having a 3 year old. The things that come out of that girls mouth are so funny! I wish I had a dollar every time she said something off the wall! This family would be rich.


While at the doctors office today, she wanted to sit up on the tall bench. I told her no, because if she sat up there that ment she wanted shots. Said this to scare her but it didn't she only looked at me and said "OK, I'll Get Shots!" lmao


The funniest of all lately is my little princess becomes superman. She becomes Superman by putting one of my headbands around her head. I have no idea where this came from or where she even learned of Superman! But I tell ya its super cute when my little "Superman" pops around the corner with a headband on!

1 comment: