Saturday, July 10, 2010


Well as of right now I am not sure what I want my blog to be about... Should it be about my kids, or just my life in general, or even just about randoms things? I am thinking its going to be an everything blog. Which is cool to me. Right now I really want to blog about TWILIGHT!

When the first Twilight came out in theaters I had no care in the world to see it. I even thought it looked stupid. Then when it was about to come out on dvd is when I somehow really wanted to see it! An seen it I did. I watched it so many times in a 24 hour period. After that I had to have the books. As of now I have read the Saga 8 times! And I am not finished at all!=) I am Team Switzerland for the most part. But I love me some Edward! He is amazing and if at all possible I would love to live the life of Bella! The romantic love story is what gets me the most. Its so amazing! I think any girl/women would want it for herself! =) I could go on and on but I am not going to! I LOVE TWILIGHT! I am a Twi-Mom!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen it. sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have know you would blog about this!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilac City Momma~ You need to see it! Or read the books! Its such a great love story!

    Stacey~ Bahahaha girl! I am SURE this will not be the last time either!

    ReplyDelete