Thursday, July 15, 2010

HOLY FORMULA!


I love that off brand formula is available! Its so much cheaper but has everything that the pricey formula's have! We went to Sams Club today and got this monster 3lb can for Members Mark formula for around $20! For a reg. can of Similac or Infamil its even for expensive that what we paid today! Its crazy to me that people will spend the extra money for name brand things. I am a totally cheapy and try to get most everything off brand. With some exception. I wish I had time to really sit down and figure how much money my family actually saves by doing off brands. Anyway I am just totally stoked by this formula!
(The formula in the picture on the left is Parents Choice brand from Walmart and its there big can. So you can really tell how large the Member Mark is!) LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment