Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back Again!

Wow, it has been awhile since I have been on here! Everything is different! Hopefully I can learn all the new tricks fast and hopefully I will start posting more =) Today, My kiddos and I are just having a lazy, sit around and watch cartoons day... well, who am I kidding thats most everyday! haha Anyway, I am trying to think of a project to do later today. And hard to say even with Pinterest I am having a hard time! But I think repainting my sons letters (for his name) are going to make my list. And also his shelf. Not too creative but something to do after bed time I suppose. Anyway, Will post later. I am about to be making some amazing Mayo Parm chicken covered in Frenchs Onions. Yup. Drool Worthy!


I ALMOST FORGOT! My daughter, Alivia, was our local news stations "Cute Kid Of The Day!!" They told a little bit about her and had her picture up for all of Memphis and the surrounding area to see=) And they also called her 'AhLeaveAh' which just boggles my mind, cause really how hard is it to say 'Alivia' its 'Olivia' with and A! But.. we are very excited for her!    Alivia Jeanene, Cute Kid of the Day on June 20th 2012  

No comments:

Post a Comment