Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mayo Parm Chicken with French's Onion

  Well, I am STUFFED! This chicken is one of the easiest and most delicious recipes for chicken. Its a new found family favorite for us. Even my kids will eat it, and thats saying alot! AND!! Drum roll.... Its only 5 ingredients! Tell me thats not amazing! The chicken turns out so juicy and tender, like I said in an early post *Drool Worthy* So do you want the recipe? I thought so!(I had to check my recipe and stumbled upon The Enchanted Cook blog, I changed the recipe just a little. But check hers out too! It looks amazing!) The Enchanted Cook (Parmesan Crusted Chicken)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Mayo Parm Chicken w/ French's Onion 
425 degrees for about 30 min or until
chicken is no longer pink in side and juices run clear.
Ingredients:
  • 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
  • 1/2 Cup Mayo (I use Hellmans)
  • 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
  • 3-4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • French's Onions. (I used about a cup, maybe a little more. You'll need to smash them up,and if you need more just smash some more =)
 Cover a 9x13 casserole dish with foil, give it a quick spray of Pam so the chicken won't stick. Mix mayo and both Parmesans together in a bowl, or even in the measuring cup. And mix well. On a plate place your first chicken breast and slather the top with your mayo/parm mixture. Place in your casserole dish and do the same to the remaining. Once they are in the casserole dish sprinkle the French's Onions over the breasts and cover good! Pop them in the oven. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment