Monday, June 25, 2012

Love to sew.

I have been dieing to make my daughter a one shoulder dress. Well today I busted out all my sewing stuff and got to it. Needless to say, my dining room is a complete disaster! And in turn my whole apartment is a disaster! Ugh, I need a house with my own sewing room!


Ok, so I scored this awesome vintage (I assume) fabric from the best Granny a girl could ask for. I have had it for 4 years and never knew what I use it for. I'm not saying its ugly, but its really not my cup of tea...Until now. The style of the dress made it lovable! And paired with a cute belt, cowboy boots and hat its PERFECT!!


My daughter loves it and thats all that I can ask for =) Now on to knocking about pair of comfy pants for each my kids, then calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment