Thursday, June 21, 2012

It was a Hot one today.

It is safe to say that I will NEVER get use to Tennessee summers. I feel as is this place is the hottest place in the world. Dramatic I know, But being raised all my life in Michigan, its still quite a shock.


I decided to take the kiddos to the park. And as soon as I uttered those words 'Wanna go to the park' I some how wished I could kick my own self in the ass. haha But I sucked it up and we had a fun time=) A hot fun time, but they loved it.  Its amazing how sweaty they were and still content to run around everywhere. If I were being chaised my crazy face eating zombies today I probably would have been like " Go for it ".  Can you tell I don't like the hot? Yea, I thought so. So that was basically our day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment